Kindergarten – High School
Welcome to CCA Admissions
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact our school office at (727)592-2659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Enrollment Notes:
- February 1 is open enrollment.
- Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the school year for which they are enrolling.
- Click here to apply for Step Up or McKay scholarships.
Bring the following documents when enrolling your child at school:
- Certified birth certificate or other proof of date of birth
- Physical examination signed by a licensed examiner (within 12 months prior to enrollment in school)
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (including specific dates – month, date and year given)
- All new students entering school in Florida for the first time must have a completed Florida Certificate of Immunization (DOH 680) with appropriate immunizations for kindergarten
- Scholarship Awards Letters if applicable (not required)
For more information about Step Up, FTC/FES-OE, and McKay scholarships click here.